We are looking for outstanding educators to join our team. Please take a look at current opportunities below.
Learning facilitator (England)
We are looking for excellent educators to facilitate our unique professional development programmes: either focusing on critical thinking through reading/writing, or problem-solving through maths.
- Increase the proportion of students meeting national expectations in reading, writing and mathematics
- Increase students’ ability to think critically and/or solve problems
Responsibilities of facilitators
- Lead the learning of a group of 8 teachers through short 1 hour professional development sessions every 2 weeks across 6 months.
- Role model the reflective process: learning new skills, practising them during the sessions, implementing in one's classroom, reflecting together with peers on what worked (or did not work) and why.
- Collaborate with other facilitators and the research & development team of Creative Generation.
What are we looking for?
- Motivation – deep interest in improving teaching and learning, strong motivation to become a great 21st century teacher
- Values – belief that it is the responsibility of teachers to enable each student to fulfil their potential and become a positive contributor to the world; desire to learn constantly
- Knowledge and skills – strong subject knowledge (in reading, writing and mathematics) combined with outstanding pedagogical knowledge and skill
- Experience – 5+ years of teaching experience; including significant experience of leading the learning of other teachers
- Time – ability to work part-time (average 2-4 hours per week) for Creative Generation; most of the work will happen remotely (online learning and collaboration)
Why get involved?
- Mastery – opportunity to become a truly great 21st century expert in teaching and learning
- Purpose – being part of a community of master teachers passionate about student learning
- Creative Generation pays a respectable salary based on previous experience